The Redpoll Centre Conference Room has flexible seating for up to 40 people in meeting, workshop or theatre seating. The moveable tables and chairs make it easy to reconfigure the room to meet your specific needs.
The Conference Room offers the following amenities:
- 40 chairs
- 10 tables
- high resolution projector and built-in screen
- microphone array system (allows everyone in the room to be heard by those connected to the meeting remotely)
- built-in computer (when you have content on a USB flash drive)
- ability to plug-in laptop devices via HDMI cable
- wireless connect to display content from personal devices (coming soon)
- video conferencing with the choice of two camera angles
- movable tables and chairs (on wheels)
- interactive white board with printer (allows for capturing of notes)
- kitchenette with sink, fridge, coffee maker, kettle and cups (coffee/tea and condiments provided)
- separate entrance for after hours use
The Conference Room has been designed to maximize use by tenants of The Redpoll Centre and the community. A convenient touchpad allows users access when The Redpoll Centre is closed for business while still ensuring the security of the space.
To book the Conference Room please contact the Redpoll Community Animator
Conference Room Rental Rate (2015)
The use of the Conference Room requires both tenants and renters to adhere to the Rules and Guidelines which can be reviewed and/or downloaded by clicking here.