The Redpoll Centre at Shell Place is nonprofit collaborative shared space operated by the United Way of Fort McMurray and supported by the Suncor Energy Foundation. It is located on the second floor of Shell Place and accessible via the West Entrance.
Hours of Operation: Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
They seem to have an innate sense of community, which is why we chose the name The Redpoll Centre. It seemed like a fitting metaphor for our aspiration to bring diverse agencies together to collaborate and learn from one another.
The Redpoll Centre at Shell Place is currently home to the following agencies:
- Alzheimer Society
- Arts Council Wood Buffalo
- Centre D’accueil et D’etablissement
- Centre of Hope
- Critical Incident Stress Management
- Fort McMurray Search and Rescue
- Fort McMurray Swim Club
- Habitat for Humanity
- HIV North Society
- Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada
- Safe Community Wood Buffalo
- Spinal Cord Injury Alberta
- St. Aidan’s Society
- Support Through Housing Team
- The United Way of Fort McMurray
Book the conference room
The Redpoll Centre offers a conference room with seating for up to 40 people that can be rented. It offers a number of different amenities, including overhead projector, large screen, teleconferencing and an audio system.